1. Send them an encouraging text or message.
2. Give them some home-baked cookies or some beautifully packaged chocolates.
3. Send them a card, or leave a handwritten note on their desk.
4. Offer to do something for them, or to help them with something they are struggling with.
5. Pay them a (genuine) compliment.
6. Thank or praise them in front of others.
7. Notice, and comment on, their effort and hard work.
8. Offer to pay - instead splitting the bill.
9. Show up to something they’re participating in (a sport, musical performance etc)
10. Be upbeat, positive, and try to make them smile.
1, 2, 4, and 9 :)